Wednesday, January 6, 2010

For someone, i love more with every passing day...

I had written this for him for his Birthday, but being on vacation has it's own disadvantages... So here it goes with a Belated Happy Birthday wish....... which would have been on 1st of January !


Who knew, what started with a "Bye" will end up being a start !
I am glad, I had that bad day, went on to be the most memorable day of my life !

Seeing you for the first time, never felt being a first time !
Time lead us to the directions, we would rather not have gone,
It might would have been darkness, just waiting for the light !
The day you came my way, Never a day seemed like a night.

I am glad, I believed in "mutual responsibilities",
I am glad, You mentioned them !
Thank you for taking me on this ride...

I am glad, I can be myself knowing you always be there..
You make me feel confident, like nothing can go wrong
I get this tingly feeling inside, like forever it's a first date !

Thanks for everything, Thanks for being there, thanks for being with me, love you, love you more everyday...


May you always shine like a star, May there never be clouds !
Wish you all the happiness in the world...
Belated Happy Birthday Ashu ! :)

P.S. Sorry if it doesn't make any sense to those all of you reading it, One day i might simplify it :)

Picture Courtesy : http://media.photobucket.com

16 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for the wonderful words :)

you know that i m not very good in showing feeling over blogs (in words) but this was the sweetest of all gifts.

thanks being with me!!!

Droomvla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Droomvla said...

It is written so beautifully. Obviously, it came froom the heart. Well done, Lopa! :D

~ Lopa said...

@ Ashu

Nop, Thank you for being there, love you :)

~ Lopa said...

@ Droomvla

Thanks :)
I know i might would have spent some more time on that and could have fine-tuned it more, but then it wouldnt be so much as it comes from heart !

Nithya said...

The first cut that comes across is the purest of all with immense feelings and sincerity. If you filter/distill it then more than your sentiments and emotions put across it becomes an article... God bless both of you... Ashit-Happy birthday belated.:)

bhumika said...

@LOPA.. .feelings are best expressed in unformatted words!
really touchy!

thamarai said...

Such a sweet, thoughtful gift...Lopa beautifully done..:)..

~ Lopa said...

@ Nithya

We think alike :)
Thanks for the wishes :)

~ Lopa said...

@ Bhumika

Yeah true, sometimes when we read again we feel that we would have presented in some or other way, but then obviously it becomes too thought over thought... and i feel a first feeling is more genuine than that nicely decorated one :)

@ thamarai

Thanks Viji, Come back here soon re :)

Swatantra said...

Hi Lopa.

This one is the most sweetest birthday wish i have read ever.. Your friend is very lucky ...

Unknown said...

Well, I wasn't sure if I should post any comment here - I was afraid of intruding on some real romantic tete-a-tete here! :o) THat was so very sweet, Lopa! Well done!

P.S.: I replied to a comment of yours on my blog - check it out! ;)

Cheers!

~ Lopa said...

@ Swatantra,

Thanks Swatantra :)
Ashu is not my friend, he is my betterhalf and i am as lucky as he is, may be more :)

~ Lopa said...

@ Aledys Ver

Thanks Aledys, and you had no reason to hesitate while commenting as if that is what was exactly on my mind, privacy with no intrusion, i would know this is not the place :)

dipali said...

really very very sweet and romantic birthday gift everseen...direct dil se.......i bet ashu has just fallen for you more than ever......long live your love....

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by at my blog. Please leave me your thoughts to ponder upon !

 

Life as it goes on... | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL