Thursday, July 23, 2009

Being a Medico...

Those of you, who read my blog when bored or only to get more bored ... aah whatever... that is not the point here, what I am talking about is if in anyway you have read my blog then you know my bro Viv, right?
Yes same "Milestone 21"post!!
He started blogging very recently and today he came out with this very nice post with some of his medical life experiences, I liked it so posting a link here...

So go and read it and let’s have a light laugh together ;)
Image Courtesy: Internet

8 comments:

nameera said...

blog was awesome!laughed like hell!

~ Lopa said...

Thanks Nameera, I am glad that you liked it :)
It was quite a surprise to me too and i found it hilarious so thought to share the link on my blog too :)

vivek said...

oh thank u lops!!

Pinay in Dutchland said...

i can always count on your for some good laughs. thanks lopa.

~ Lopa said...

@ vivek

Anytime ;)

@ Pinay in Dutchland

Thanks :) This means a lot to me, provides me encouragement to keep sharing !

Arunima said...

thanks for the link. going there.

Unknown said...

I'll check it out tonight! Thanks for sharing the link ;-)

~ Lopa said...

@ Arunima

Thanks :)

@ A Touch of Dutch

Thanks to you too :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by at my blog. Please leave me your thoughts to ponder upon !

 

Life as it goes on... | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL