Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Flying Blues...

A day after tomorrow I will be on the way to India at this time....
And might be getting bored on flight at this time ... not finding any interesting movie to watch, and may be because by mistake I placed that book I wanted to read in my checked-in luggage and then may be unable to sleep.... awwwwww....

Ohh no no you are getting me wrong, I was just thinking and checking on the possibilities of what can go wrong so that I can be prepared not to let it happen....... (smart huh?? ;o) )
So now my action plan is how about loading my iPhone with latest and my favourite music! I pick up that book I want to read and rightly place that in my laptop bag so I don’t pack that in my check-in bag by mistake ;)
Or how if I don’t sleep at all on Thursday night??? Then most probably as soon as I take my seat on plane this Friday morning, I will be sleeping all the way till we land there ...hehehehe... see it helps ;)

I am so excited as this is the first time we are going back home after moving here and same time so many things on mind... same time keeping very busy at work too with two new projects assigned to me and a long list of things to be completed before I go on vacation. Last few days were maddening and so did not get enough time to update my blog. Today is also the same as past few days but thought of rambling down at least few things on recent updates...

Starting from weekend…. Aaah there is nothing to talk about this weekend (except finally after search of 3 months we did order Dining table). This weekend was one of the weirdest one, we didn’t do much and were sleeping at the time normal people are awake and were awake at the time you might be sleeping.

Today evening we will be final packing for our vacation (yes final packing because not-so-final packing we already did on Saturday night when we woke up at 11 in the night and couldn't sleep again until 5 in the morning....) now you know what I meant when I wrote previous point? (In what time zone we virtually lived this weekend, any guesses?)

I was feeling this muscle stress for a while in my right hand now, normally when I woke up in the morning and at the end of my work day after whole day working on computer, but it was not as much that I notice or consider it. (Ok I hear ya ya ...my fault) But yesterday while playing Tennis I hurt it, I think, and my hand around my wrist pains badly... I can do everything with straight hand and it wont even feel something is wrong like right now when I am typing but as soon as I forget that something is wrong and try to move something or do something which involves banding my hand, it leaves me shouting...aaaaoooch.... :o( But I will be alright, I think my hand just needs some rest and hopefully it will have some in coming 3 weeks.

I am not sure how often I will be able to update on my blog during next 21 days, depends how busy it gets catching up with everyone and my proximity with computer and Internet. But I love writing and definitely I will write something from there, may be about updates on my trip...let’s see...

Image Courtesy : Internet

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work
i appreciate related images you out in each and every blog...

-Hetal

Unknown said...

I don't think, u'll get time to write any thing, when u r here...
we'll all keep you very busy... ;-)...

~ Lopa said...

@ Hetal

Thanks :)
Credit for images goes to Google maharaj... hehehe and relating them with blog posts goes to me ;)

@ chahna

hahaha, let's see who keeps whom busy ;)

vivek said...

n you were saying that u have no preparation to be done for cmng india, hm??!! btw, dipu is right, i dont think u ll get time!! i m waiting eagerly 4 the 24th, nw almost all of my frnds know when even at what time u r gonna come here! ;)

Vani said...

Have fun in India, Lopa! Eat a LOT of good food and get thoroughly pampered :) I wanna hear all about it though ;)

Nithya said...

Hey Lopa have great fun back home! I am gonna miss u very much.. our online meetings have now become a regular affair.. veetela divason ni vaat, office ni bhadaas, good morning greetings n all..
take care.. enjoy

~ Lopa said...

@ vivek
Ya no preparation, packing isn't called prepapration, neither thinking ;)
Ya me too waiting eagerly to meet you :)

@Vani

Thanks Vani,
You say it, You know when we were planning on things to be done in India, first thing came was listing all the restaurants we would be visiting... hehehe

~ Lopa said...

@ Nithya

Thanks Nithya, i will miss you too babes ...
but don't worry when I am back,will be back with lots of masala to talk about ;)
And we will be back to our chatpata routine with a bang .. hehehe ;)

nameera said...

ho!finally..India!
have fun!
And 21 days...haww!how can we be with out you for so long... :P
keep updating!
happy journey!!

~ Lopa said...

Thanks Nameera,
We won't be too far re, I am coming to India remember?? so we will be nearer then than we are here ;) hehehe

Thanks re, those are encouraging words and it really means to me, will definitely try to update some or other things to keep my blog alive :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by at my blog. Please leave me your thoughts to ponder upon !

 

Life as it goes on... | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL